My greatest strength as a consultant is to be ignorant and ask a few questions.
– Peter F. Drucker, Social Ecologist.
MPower Marketing Strategy provides a comprehensive business marketing assessment that identifies areas of strength and weakness within a marketing program. We review the overall business operation with an emphasis on the marketing approach and management, to determine key opportunities. Specifically, we…
- Review the organizational vision, positioning and business/marketing goals
- Obtain insights into an organization’s structure and culture through interviews and existing data
- Analyze internal marketing processes (planning and budgeting, measurement strategies, digital/mobile marketing, reputation management, branding, public relations, communication materials, sales/advertising, partnerships and more)
- Assess supporting business processes (fulfillment, data management and customer service practices and more)